- Palermo Perfumes offers Express Post Shipping priced at $14.95. Once your order is placed, our team will package your fragrance and send it out on the same day.
Your fragrance will be sent via Australia Post Express Postage Services, so expect your delivery within *1-3 business days after dispatch.
- *Please Note: all shipping timeframes are from the advertised date of dispatch.
- We accept payment via; VISA, MasterCard, Paypal and Afterpay both instore and via our online store.
Unfortunately, we don’t accept cheques or money orders.
- An Inspired by fragrance smells the same as the original but are sold at a fraction of the price.
Legally we are not allowed to say we sell the same exact perfume, and we can’t use their brand names as our own, that is why we list our products with the words 'Inspired by'.
Please be aware that it is not possible to replicate an exact copy of a designer fragrance.
If you want to make changes to your order and it hasn't been fulfilled yet - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As we do our best to get your orders out to you as soon as we can, occasionally an order will be processed before the team has a chance to change it.
We cannot guarantee a change of order after the order is placed so please select your items carefully.
- Yes, once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number and a link to the Australia Post or Star Track website.
In most cases the atomiser will malfunction due to the air trapped inside the pump. This generally occurs when the atomiser is rappidly sprayed.
Fortunately there is a simple and reliable solution to this.
To restore the pump follow the instructions below:
1. Turn the bottle upside down - so that the pump is facing down
2. Press the pump and hold down for roughly 2 minutes
3. You should now see air bubbles release from the tube inside.
4. Test spray - If the atomiser is not yet restored repeat from step 1.
If the problem still persists please contact our team for further help.